Joel, and Alastair chat about Game Boy restoration, and Steam Summer Sale recommendations, then discuss the full Obi-wan Kenobi series, in a special extended episode of The Citadel Cafe.
Support The Citadel Cafe on Patreon
- Duncan’s Cove (AllTrails.com)
- GameBoy Repairs (pictured)
- Memory Lane, 1940’s Heritage Village (VisitMemoryLand.ca)
FROM: Alistair (With An I)
SUBJECT: Recommendation & Thanks
Dear Joel and Alastair
First of all I’d like to thank you for the recommendations you gave me earlier this year, I’ve seen a few already, but since then I’ve also found a few other good suggestions.
My personal favorite is, ‘Sweet Tooth’. It’s a post apocalyptic, Netflix original series; although slow paced at times the backdrops are amazing enough to distract you. The plot is unique and interesting although the cliffhangers at the end are killing me. It’s still a great show and the characters are, as the title suggests, very sweet and some of the character arcs are incredible.
Alistair with an I
- Sweet Tooth, TV Series (wiki)
- Sweet Tooth (IMDB)
- Sweet Tooth, Vertigo Comics (wiki)
- The Citadel Cafe 405: Superman & Lois (TheCitadelCafe.com)
- The Citadel Cafe 433: Back To The Bad Batch (TheCitadelCafe.com)
SUBJECT: Two Free Games On Steam
Hi Joel and Alastair
I found two new, small indie games on Steam, both of them are free. LAY, and Greed. Both games are from Objectif 3D.
I have only played LAY, and it seems like something that Megan would enjoy. Greed is a dungeon crawler-type game.
Would love to hear your thoughts!
- LAY (SteamPowered.com)
- Greed (SteamPowered.com)
- Steam Summer Sale (SteamPowered.com)
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge (Website)
What We’re Watching
- Obi-wan Kenobi (Disney+)
- Obi-wan Kenobi (IMDB)
- Obi-wan Kenobi, TV Series (wiki)
- Blind Wave (YouTube.com)
- Obi-wan Kenobi 1×6 Finale Reaction (YouTube.com)
The Citadel Cafe is proud to be a listener supported podcast! We appreciate all of our members, with a special thanks to the Bean Counters, Pastry Chefs, Latte Lovers and Baristas who keep the coffee hot and the conversation going.
The Citadel Cafe records weekly episodes, usually publishing on Wednesdays or Thursdays, pending co-host schedules.
Music for The Citadel Cafe was composed by Kevin MacLeod. You can find more royalty free music at incompetech.com.